October 12, 2018.
The Microsoft AI Idea Challenge
The Microsoft AI Idea Challenge is a competition for developers, students, professionals and data scientists seeking innovative, breakthrough artificial intelligence (AI) solutions. Preference will be given for solutions developed on Microsoft AI Platform and services.
This competition recognizes the developers who are paving the path for future of AI development, and helping to accelerate Microsoft AI adoption and innovation. This opportunity also provides a platform for developers, students and data scientists community to freely share AI models and applications, so they are reusable and easily accessible.
The top three ideas will each receive prizes, plus an opportunity to present the idea with Microsoft on AI Lab. Your ideas are judged on the following three parameters:
- Originality of Idea: 50%.
- Solutions Feasibility: 20%.
- Complexity to Implement: 30%.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Computer Sciences.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The Microsoft AI Challenge is accepting submissions between August 13th – October 12th, 2018. Winners will be announced within 14 days after contest closes.
To be eligible, an entry must meet the following content/technical requirements:
- Your entry must be your own original work.
- For video entry, please note the video must be solely the work of the person/team, including but not limited to, the actual filming, editing, graphic design, etc. of the video.
- Your entry cannot have been selected as a winner in any other contest.
- You must have obtained any and all consents, approvals, or licenses required for you to submit your entry.
- To the extent that entry requires the submission of user-generated contest such as software, photos, videos, music, artwork, essays, etc., entrants warrant that their entry is their original work, has not been copied from others without permission or apparent rights, and does not violate the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of any other person or entity. You may include Microsoft trademarks, logos, and designs, for which Microsoft grants you a limited license to use for the sole purposes of submitting an entry into this Contest.
- Your entry may NOT contain, as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion, any content that is obscene or offensive, violent, defamatory, disparaging or illegal, or that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco or a particular political agenda, or that communicates messages that may reflect negatively on the goodwill of Microsoft.
- The entry limit is one per person overall.
- Any attempt by any you to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods will void your entries and you may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited.
- 1st PlaceThe winner will receive: A(n) Microsoft 13.5″ Surface Book 2 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook (Silver). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $1,499.00.
- 2nd Place
The winner will receive: A(n) DJI Drone- DJI Mavic Pro Bundle (Drone, Bag, Extra Props). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $999.00.
- 3rd Place
The winner will receive: A(n) XBOX ONE – https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one-x#buy. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $499.99.=
First Step: Upload your Information, and your project’s Title and URL.
Second Step: Write your Project description. The Need of the Project.
Third Step: Idea review – Please submit a working AI model, test dataset, any demo app and a demo video (max. three minutes long) to qualify for the competition.
Fourth Step: Your Suggested Solution.
Fifth Step: Your submitted project goes through detailed review process by our judges.
Winners will be announced within 14 days after contest closes.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Alyaa Abdelraouf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shimaa Elgizawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team