15 April 2020
Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition 2020
The Milken-Penn GSE Education Business Plan Competition is considered the most prestigious and well-funded education business plan competition, attracting innovative ideas from around the world. Since 2010, the competition has awarded more than $1.4 million in cash prizes. Winners and finalists have gone on to secure more than $140 million in funding.
The EBPC welcomes entrepreneurs with innovative ideas in education from around the world. Educational entrepreneurship ventures can address a wide range of educational issues. We encourage applications in every conceivable educational setting–from early childhood through corporate and adult training, in settings and contexts anywhere in the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Urban Education
- Connecting Research to Practice
- Teaching & Learning
- Technology in Grades K through 12
- Special Education & At-Risk Students
- Open & Collaborative Solutions: The Education Ecosystem
- Online & Distance Learning in Higher Education
- Global/Borderless Education Solutions
- Early Childhood Education
- Workforce Learning
EGYPT, IRAQ, JORDAN, LEBANON, MOROCCO, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, TURKEY, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
6 months on October 6, 2020
- who is under 18 years old
- entrepreneurs with innovative ideas in education from around the world
- Any Competition judge
- Anyone who previously was awarded a prize in this Competition.
- Anyone for whom it would be illegal to enter this Competition in his or her legal jurisdiction of residence.
- Any Graduate School of Education faculty, lecturer, administrator, staff, or another employee.
- Cash Prizes
- Opportunity to share with community full of investors, entrepreneurs, and educational thought leaders.
First Step: please submit the online application from here
Second Step: your application must include:
- The Product or Service: Describe the innovative product(s) or service(s) that your venture offers, including details about your organization, its mission statement, and any key partnering organizations involved in your venture.
- The People: Discuss your organization’s management team and address project leadership, backgrounds and expertise of key personnel, staff members, and overall organizational structure.
- The Market: What is your target market(s), and who are you target customers? Discuss the viability, readiness, and descriptions of your target market(s) and explain your marketing strategy to communicate with and successfully reach customers.
- The Competition: Explore existing competitors (with examples) that provide similar product(s) or services(s) to what you offer. Discuss your competitive advantage: how will you differentiate your venture to secure your market(s) and ensure the viability of your business? Discuss barriers to entry and any liabilities your organization may face.
- The Finances: Provide financial details including all expected income and expenses (current and anticipated) for years one, two, and three of your financial plan. Consider how your organization will scale and remain financially sustainable.
- The Impact: Describe your venture’s potential Impact on teaching, learning, and/or education outcomes.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Arwa Osama / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Ahmed Tarek/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team