27 March 2020.
Miriam E. Wippell Undergraduate Scholarship.
The purpose of the Scholarship is to support a student entering tertiary study for the first time and undertaking an undergraduate program in the field of veterinary science.
The University of Queensland is in the world’s top 50 universities, it offers undergraduate students a scholarship in the field of veterinary sciences and the scholarship value is based on the annual income from endowment and on the number of scholarships.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Veterinary Sciences.
All world countries.
Up to 5 years.
An applicant is eligible for the award of a Scholarship if the applicant:
- Enrolls in the first year of the Bachelor of Veterinary Science (Honors) program.
- Is entering tertiary study for the first time.
- Applies for the Scholarship by the closing date for applications.
- Has academic background, prizes and achievement in secondary school assessments.
- The minimum annual combined Scholarship value will be $5,500 shared equally between scholarship recipients.
- A maximum of two (2) Scholarships may be awarded by Senate each year on the recommendation of the
Associate Dean after consultation with a selection committee.
- Scholarship value is based on Annual income from endowment, based on number of scholarships.
- Step one: Complete all sections of the online application form here.
- Step two: Ensure that all supporting documentations are uploaded.
- Step three: Ensure that you have reviewed your application prior to submission. Application dates closes on the 27th March at 11.59pm.
Note: Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Meray Maher /Egypt “
“Reviewed by” Omima Alaa El Din / Egypt
MARJ3 Scholarships team