7 September 2018
(Fully /Partially Funded)
Accelerate your career with a Rocket Scholarship
Blast your career into overdrive with a Rocket Scholarship!
We’re offering one full scholarship for the MBA with a major in Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Innovation for female founders and innovators, and the other is open to all applicants with the option to major in any field of specialisation.
Scholarship winners will be selected based on a holistic approach which considers the following criteria: academic performance, work experience, English level, experience abroad, extracurricular activities, and community involvement.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity (You can study general MBA or specialize in one of them):
- Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Innovation
- New Media and Information Management
- Public Governance and Sustainable Development
- Real Estate and Hotel Development
- Tourism and Hotel Development
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
Notification of scholarship recipients: 15th of September
Program start: 19th of October, 2018
- Proof of a Bachelor university degree or equivalent with a minimum duration of three years
- A minimum of three years professional experience (not including internships)
- Proof of English proficiency for non-native speakers: at least two years of education in English, C1 level on an internationally recognized language test (i.e. IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 88 Internet-Based Test, Cambridge Certificate CAE or BEC (Grade A)), or satisfying the Admissions Committee in a form deemed appropriate by the Committee.
(Fully/ Partially Funded)
We’re offering two full Master of Business Administration scholarships worth €25,000 and 10 partial scholarships worth €13,000 for each for our MBA program.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda M. Nagy /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Abd El Rahman Mohsen/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team