October 15, 2018
Application will open at : 6 August 2018.
Monash International Merit Scholarship
Monash University is offering up to 31 merit scholarships for international students. These scholarships will be awarded to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Monash University.
- Art, Design and Architecture
- Business and Economics
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Information Technology
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
Full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus.
- Current students must achieve a weighted average mark of 85+
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- Note: You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence.
- Are commencing in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD). You will need to complete three semesters and apply as a current student.
- Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
First Step: You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship
Second Step: Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
Third Step: Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Fourth step: PDF file must be labelled with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ola witwit / Iraq “
Reviewed by” Yara Yasser / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team