Round 1 17 October 2018
Round 2 12 December 2018
Round 3 20 February 2019
Round 4 17 April 2019
Round 5 12 June 2019
Business School International MSc Scholarships
The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for students commencing study of one of our Masters courses in September 2019
These will be based on merit and available to international applicants for all the Business School taught MSc courses.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Accounting & Finance
- Banking & Risk
- Business Analytics
- Carbon Finance
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Finance, Technology & Policy
- Human Resource Management
- International Business & Emerging Markets
- International Human Resource Management
- Marketing & Business Analysis
All Countries except EU and UK
differ according to program
average 1 year
- The scholarships will be available for all our taught Masters courses and for all nationalities outside of the UK and EU.
- Decisions will be made based on merit. Scholarships will be awarded to offer holders based on the following criteria:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance
- Are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a minimum high 2.1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- From £4,000 to £10,000
First Step: Find your postgraduate degree form here
Second Step: than click to apply
Third Step: Completing the application form with your:
2. personal information
3. your contact
4. the programme (personal statement, Relevant Knowledge/Training Skills, Research Topic, Research project,)
– Academic qualifications
– English Language qualification
– Professional qualifications
– Professional registration
6. Employment (if applicable)
– Current employment
– Previous employment(s)
– Have you applied for funding?
– How do you intend to finance your study?
If you are asked to provide references in support of your application you can provide the references to us in one of three ways:
Providing us with the referees email addresses: We will automatically email each referee requesting that they upload a reference for you. This is our preferred approach (if your referee does not respond to the email or if you wish to change a referee, you will be responsible for contacting them to ensure a reference is submitted; you will be able to monitor responses via MyEd).
Uploading the reference: To do this please use the ‘upload document’ functionality provided in the online application process.
Sending the reference to us by post: Please indicate clearly your full name, date of birth, UUN (your reference number which will be emailed to you after submitting this application) and the programme you have applied for.
– Do you wish us to email your referee?
For each referee:
– First name
– Email address (* mandatory if you wish us to email on your behalf)
9. Upload Documents
For help uploading document s, please see the FAQ page
*Translation of degree certificate Only required if your degree certificate is not in English.
Fourth Step: Submit
– Submit When your application is complete, you can submit your application by using the ‘Submit’ button. Once submitted you will not be able to amend details via the online application form.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” radwa shorbany/ egypt “
Reviewed by”Eya Hachouch/ Tunisia”
MARJ3 Scholarships team