Monday 4th March 2019, 4.00pm (Australian WST)
The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA’s) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies
MUAEA’s are awarded to commencing international students with an average grade of 75% or higher or equivalent GPA in the Bachelor degree course prior to applying to a Murdoch University Graduate Diploma or Masters by Coursework degree.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- School of Arts
- School of Business and Governance
- School of Education
- School of Engineering and Information Technology
- School of Health Professions
- School of Law
- School of Psychology and Exercise Science
- School of Veterinary and Life Sciences
for further information visit here.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- Please note students are only eligible to apply for this scholarship once they have received an Offer Letter from Murdoch
- Be an International Student;
- Be commencing your first Semester at Murdoch University;
- Have received an offer letter from Murdoch University;
- Have achieved an academic record of 75% or higher in your previous study;
- Give permission for your image and name to be used by the university in their media and publications.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the award being met, the award will be paid in two equal installments of AU$2,500 directly to the successful recipient’s fee account after the first completed semester of study, and completed consecutive semester thereafter.
- Therefore if a student starts in Semester 1 of 2017, the first installment will be applied to the Semester 2 2017 fees, and the second installment will be applied to the Semester 1 2018 fees.
- There is no financial payout to to this scholarship, nor is it refundable.
First Step: Must receive an offer of study from Murdoch university.
Second Step: Once you have received an offer and are an international student please Download and complete the
Third Step: Email your completed application form to the Scholarships office.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ola A.Khudhur/IRAQ “
Reviewed by” Nermeen Mostafa/ EGYPT ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team