15 December 2018
NGS Scholarship (NGSS)
The NGS Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
The NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS) is a school that promotes interdisciplinary PhD research and education. Our students work at the forefront of science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine at NUS.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Biological and Medical Sciences.
- Structural and Chemical Sciences.
- Physical Science.
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Environmental and Water Technologies
- Data Science
- Solar Energy
- Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- Bioprocess and Biochemical Engineering
For more information visit here.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Up to Four years.
- Opens worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is
- Compulsory for all applicants, Please note it cannot be substituted by GATE.
- Compulsory for NUS and NTU Masters students and graduates.
- Only waived for NUS, NTU and SUTD Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates.
- TOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose
- Native tongue
- Medium of undergraduate instruction
is not in English
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to the date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include
- Computer allowance
- Book allowance
- Conference allowance.
- The student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
First Step: ONLY online applications are accepted.
Second Step: Click on Create a new account.
Third Step: Select a program to apply for.
Fourth step: Provide supporting documents ( Statement of Purpose, Research Proposal, Publication(s), Transcript, GRE or TOEFL / IELTS, Referee Reports)
Fifth step: Pay $50 per application you submit.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ola A.Khudhur/ Iraq “
Reviewed by” Nashwa Attallah/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team