30 September 2019.
Nokia Visiting Professor and Centennial
Grants for Nokia Visiting Professors are given to distinguished foreign professors to work in Finland, or to deserving Finnish professors working at respected foreign universities. The minimum period for the visit is two months. Visitors coming to Finland must typically participate in research work, give lectures and collaborate with Finnish companies.
Centennial Scholarships are given to recently graduated post-doc researchers for a research visit to Finland. Doctoral students who can already show exceptional progress of their studies can also apply. The minimum length of the research visit is three months. Research scope shall be in information and telecommunications technologies. Invitation from the host university in Finland is a pre-requisite for the application. The research plan must show how the proposed work integrates with research of the hosting organization.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Information and telecommunications technologies.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Minimum two months for Visiting scholarship & three months for Centennial Scholarship.
- Visitors coming to Finland must typically participate in research work, give lectures and collaborate with Finnish companies.
- Scholarships are given to recently graduated post-doc researchers for a research visit to Finland. Doctoral students who can already show exceptional progress of their studies can also apply.
- Must be a professor or researcher.
- The visit is Granted with no specific amount, you will be given the chance to put the amount, but you must indicate the financial plan for the visit.
First Step: Register through the online account from here.
Second Step: Choose (Make a new application), then choose Nokia Visiting Professors. Fill in all the information (Applicant and Project) and submit the attachments required:
- Working plan of the visit.
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae.
- Invitation letter from the host university or institute of the visit.
- Report of the previous projects for which you have received grants from Nokia Foundation
Third Step: Submit your Application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Eman Fadel Ali / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team