The deadlines for each Round as mentioned below:
Round one: 15 October 2018.
Round two: 15 November 2018.
Round three: 15 January 2019.
Round four: 15 March 2019.
Round five: 15 April 2019.
Round six: 15 May 2019.
Monash International Leadership Scholarship
If you are an international student who has received a Monash undergraduate degree course offering, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Students from all countries are invited to apply. We are looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash.
Monash University is one of Australia’s leading universities and ranks among the world’s top 100. Students will be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
The winners will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Art, Design, and Architecture.
- Arts, Humanities and social science.
- Information Technology.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Intending to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies/institutions.
- You must maintain a distinction grade average (70% or above) each semester.
Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Students in Monash Pathway programs.
Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
First Step: You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship, you could download it from below. (due dates as above).
Second Step: Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions, you could start your registration form here.
Third Step: Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
Fourth Step: Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Raghda Hourani/ Palestine “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team