12th January 2020 – 13:00:00 GST (Gulf Standard Time – GMT+4)
Al Ghurair Open Learning Scholars Program Arizona State University Online Masters
Arizona State University (ASU) and the Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education (AGFE) are collaborating to offer scholarships to high-achieving disadvantaged Arab youth to complete their master’s degrees online at ASU.
The Al Ghurair Open Learning Scholars Program (OLSP) offers scholarships for 30+ different degree specializations, spanning the fields of engineering, technology, health, education, tourism and more.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Biomedical Diagnostics (MS).
- Biomimicry (MS).
- Business Analytics (MS).
- Clinical Research Management (MS).
- Clinical Research Management- Regulatory Science (MS).
- Computer Science (MS).
- Construction Management.
- Curriculum and Instruction: Early Childhood Education (MEd).
- Curriculum and Instruction: English as a Second Language (Teaching) (MA).
- Curriculum and Instruction: Gifted Education (MEd).
- Electrical Engineering (MSE).
- Engineering Science (MSE) in Software Engineering.
- Engineering: Engineering Management (MEng).
- Engineering in quality, reliability, and statistical engineering. (MEng).
- Engineering in Systems Engineering (MEng).
- Criminal Justice & Law Global Security – Cybersecurity (MA).
- Humanities & Social Sciences: Global Technology & Development (MS)
- Health Informatics (MAS).
- Healthcare Innovation (MHI).
- Industrial Engineering (MS).
- Health & Nutrition: International Health Management (MIHM).
- Education: Learning Design and Technologies (MEd)
- Materials Science and Engineering (MS).
- Medical Nutrition (MS).
- Criminal Justice & Law: Program Evaluation and Data Analytics (MS)
- Psychology (MS).
- Science of Health Care Delivery (MS).
- Special Education (Applied Behavior Analysis) (MA).
- Education: Special Education – Autism Spectrum Disorders (MA).
- Business: Sustainability Leadership (MSL).
- Sustainable Engineering (MSE).
- Sustainable Tourism (MST).
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MTESOL).
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, COMOROS.
Up to 3 years.
- Arab citizen: Preference is given to residents of the Arab world for at least 12 years. You must hold no other passport.
- Below 30 years old: In order to be eligible, you need to be below 30 years old.
- 3.0+ bachelor’s GPA: You must have a cumulative GPA greater than 3.0 in your bachelors degree (or 85%).
- Financial need: You must be willing and able to provide proof that you are in need of financial assistance for a college education.
- English proficiency: ASU accepts a TOEFL score of at least 550 (PBT) or 80 (iBT). Or (IELTS) overall band score of at least 6.5. Or Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 60.
- No master’s degree: This must be your first master’s degree.
- The scholarship covers the total cost of university tuition and other mandatory university fees.
First Step: Check requested information here.
Second Step: See the video and compete the survey which fulfill your eligibility, then you can start your application from this link.
Third Step: You will ask to create an account from here and verify it using your E-mail.
Fourth Step: You will be asked to compete your profile which required the following information:
- Personal details.
- Nationality and residency.
- Academic qualifications.
- Economic information
- Additional information.
Final Step: Now, you can start the program application which request the following information:
- Academic information.
- Financial information.
- Personal details.
Be careful during filling the profile that your data is still eligible for the scholarship, as once you submit it, you can’t change the main information and if any data is mistaken it may affect the eligibility conditions and you wont be able to start the program application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hesham Galal / Egypt “
Reviewed by “Eman Fadel Ali / Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team