7 September 2018.
3rd Interdisciplinary REASON Winter School 2019, TUM School of Education.
REASON invites up to 50 PhD students from around the globe to participate in the REASON Winter School 2019 on “Bridging the research-practice gap: Advancing evidence-based argumentation” and how evidence-based argumentation can be advanced across different populations, including children, students, or professionals, such as physicians, teachers, or social workers.
The candidates should prepare proposals for poster and paper presentations.
Successful candidates will have the chance to attend scientific keynote talks, participate in workshops, and will be given the opportunity for individual discussions with key experts in the area.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
18 February, 2019 till 20 February, 2019
- Relevance to the Topic of the REASON Winter School 2019.
- Theoretical Framework/Perspective.
- Clarity of Research Question(s).
- Adequate Methodology & Analysis.
- Results & Conclusions.
- Implications/ Relevance.
- Overall Clarity
- All submissions should be completely anonymous (not include your name in your abstract or the statement of motivation).
More details from here.
- There is no registration fee for participation.
- PhD candidates without funding from their institutions have the opportunity to apply for one of the 10 available travel grants of each up to 500 €. You can indicate whether you would like to be considered for a travel grant in the application tool. Selection will be based upon the evaluation of the applications by the scientific committee.
First Step: Create an account in the EasyChair system to submit your application from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Esraa Elmaghraby/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmad Samy/Egypt
Abdelaziz Ahmed Fouad/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team