There is no deadline set to apply for short-term study visits.
Short-term study visits -The EU’s Assembly of Regional and Local Representatives
You will be witnessing first-hand the dynamics of a multilingual and multinational work environment. Within a small group of trainees you will not only be able to attend a wide range of conferences, forums and seminars, but you will also have the unique possibility to create an event by yourself!
Any national of one of the Member States of the European Union or of a State which is an official candidate for accession may apply for the traineeship. However, applicants of third countries may be granted a traineeship by the Secretary General or his delegate in exceptional, duly motivated cases.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business&administration studies
- Creative studies
- Criminal, public, European law
- Economics& Economics science
- Engineering& civil engineering
- European studies
- Higher secondary studies (baccalaureate or equivalent)
- History of art, fine art, archaeology
- Horace& food
- Human racecourse management
- International relations
- IT, Telecommunications
- Languages, interpreting and translation
- law studies
- logistics and transport
- Management, Public administration
- Marking & Promotion
- Medicine, public Health,nursing
- Media, Public relations,journalism
- Physics, chemistry, biology, geology,etc.
- Political science
- Public administration studies
- sales& purchasing
- secretarial studies
- security study
- social science
- statistics, mathematics
English or French.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS.
- 1-4 months, extendable to 6 months possible with permission of the Secretary General.
- Starting date is agreed upon with the candidate.
- Full time/ 40 hours.
- EU citizens or citizens from a state which is an official candidate for accession.
Note: Applicants of third countries may be granted a traineeship by the Secretary General in exceptional, duly motivated cases.
- University graduates that have completed at least a Bachelor’s degree.
Note: The Secretary General or his delegate may grant derogation to candidates who are not yet holder of a Bachelor’s degree provided they can demonstrate to have successfully completed, at the start of the study visit, at least half of the training cycle related to a Bachelors’ degree which is deemed relevant to CoR activities.
- Candidates with excellent knowledge of one of the EU’s official languages and satisfactory knowledge of French or English.
- Unpaid, all expenses to be covered by the participant or their sending authority.
- Accident insurance covered by the CoR.
-The required documents:
- Curriculum vitae in English, French or German.
- Motivation letter mentioning your preferred CoR department.
- Legible copy of a passport or identity card, giving surnames, forenames, date and place of birth and the nationality of the applicant.
- Proof of obligatory health insurance cover for the whole short term study visit.
- Copy of the Bachelor diploma or a certificate attesting that the candidate has successfully completed, at the start of the study visit, at least half of the training cycle related to a Bachelors’ degree which is deemed relevant to CoR activities.
-Upon request you will need to provide:
- Copies of relevant diplomas and/ or official certificates held.
- Copies of proof of professional experiences.
- Proof of knowledge of at least one of English or French.
Second Step: All these documents are to be sent electronically to the Traineeships Office: [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Haya Elazab/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team