31 January 2019
Hong Kong, China.
AsiaGlobal Fellows 2019- The Univesity of Hong Kong
The AsiaGlobal Fellows Program is a global initiative designed to nurture future leaders in public policy. The 13-week, interdisciplinary program consists of lectures by academics, senior government officials and business leaders, skill training workshops, and onsite visits to different Asian capitals and manufacturing centers.
Activities throughout the program are organized to maximize knowledge-sharing and interaction between the Fellows and their mentors, members of the Faculty Committee, as well as with the businesspersons and policymakers who share their time and knowledge with the group.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Policy Analysis
- Public Policy
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From Monday August 19 until Friday November 15.
- Be a promising, mid-career individual with between eight and 25 years of working experience.
- Be actively engaged in politics, policy-making, policy research, civil society, or business.
- Have a special interest in the Asian region, and possess an orientation towards finding solutions to the challenges of our complex world.
- Have demonstrated a strong capacity to make a positive impact on your organization, society, and the wider world.
The program provides:
• A monthly stipend to help with living costs in Hong Kong
• On-campus accommodation
• Expenses for study tours
All admitted Fellows will cover their travel expenses to and from Hong Kong.
First Step: Fill the online application.
You will need to submit:
- Three Recommendation letters.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Dina Ashraf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Aya Gamal ElGeddawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team