30 April 2020.
Transparency International School on Integrity 2020
Transparency International School on Integrity is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. Transparency School seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire skills to better convey the message of anti-corruption.
The School on Integrity is organized in cooperation with Mykolas Romeris Law School in Vilnius. Its mission is to educate young people to become creative, innovative and productive members of society in all areas, from science to culture and technology. Since 2010, Transparency School has welcomed some 1200 youth leaders from more than 120 countries worldwide.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Human Rights.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The programme will take place in 6-12 July,2020.
- senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- eager to learn how to stand up against corruption and how to achieve greater transparency in their country.
- Individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors,from all academic backgrounds.
Note: Transparency School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
- The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities.
- The fee for Transparency School 2020 is 800 EUR.
- Transparency School participants will be accommodated at the Mykolas Romeris University Student House facilities in shared rooms. Please get in touch with us if you would like to discuss alternative accommodation options.
First Step: submit our online application form where you will be asked about:
- Personal information.
- Personal reference.
Second Step: attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Motivation letter (max 500 words).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rana Hassan/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hager Darwish/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team