1 September 2019.
Gender In/equality in Media and Journalism Through Virtual Exchange 2019
Participants will engage with learning resources and expert content developed by Advancing Gender Equality in Media Industries (AGEMI), while exchanging on different aspects of the gender-media relationship. This 5-week course consists of 10 modules. Participation is open to all, but will be of most interest to students, young media professionals, and journalists.
Through Virtual Exchange, students and young media professionals will put their own experiences, values, and challenges in the forefront as a primary source for learning and application about gender in/equality in the media.
Based on partnerships with universities, content experts, and youth organisations, Interactive Open Online Courses are customised to a variety of formats, disciplines, and learning outcomes.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Social work
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Start date: 9 September – 11 October.
- Duration: 5 weeks.
- Weekly time investment: between 3-4 hours per week.
- Participation is open to all, but will be of most interest to students, young media professionals, and journalists.
- The only requirement to participate is having internet access and a smartphone or computer. This is a paced-course, and participants are expected to interact and meet the weekly exchange requirements alongside their peers. The estimated time commitment is 3-4 hours per week.
- If you are interested in offering this course to your students, volunteers in your organisation, or other eligible participants, please contact us. Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange can offer more information and discuss possible partnership arrangements.
- The courses will be online.
First Step: Fill this form then submit it.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Samah Gacem / Algeria “
Reviewed by “ Hanine Aymen / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team