10 May, 2020
Social Media Manager
eutopia is an early-stage tech startup with a strong social vocation: they are on a mission to showcase green innovation with the aim of putting Greentech innovation in front of decision-makers to accelerate the transition towards a more sustainable economy.
eutopia is growing fast and the co-founders need some help in communicating their vision through any possible channel.They are looking for a brilliant and enthusiastic person with experience in communication and/or digital marketing to join their team in Lisbon – ideally for at least six months.
They have created a (beta) platform to find information about green startups and technologies: the information includes brief and detailed descriptions of each venture, general information such as email, phone, founded date, employee number, company type, and top competitors. eutopia sources its data by crawling news, company websites on the internet, asking directly to startups, establishing key partnerships with green accelerators and events and thanks to its in-house data team.
The role includes full responsibility ownership for all our social media channels – from strategy and analytics to content creation, among those:
- Content creation
- PR relations
- Audience engagement
- Monitoring of Social Media insights
- Social Media advertising
- SEO and SEM methods
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Communication and Information Sciences
- Social Science
Note: Native or Bilingual , Proficient User C2
TUNISIA, Cyprus, TURKEY& OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
1 – 6 Months
1 Jun, 2020 to 31 Dec, 2020
- Academic: Bachelor/Master in Marketing, PR, Communication or similar
- IT: Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Good communication skills: the candidate should be able to create original posts and stimulating content.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media channels
- No years of experience are required.
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing sector
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & equivalent programs
Note: Before applying for a Digital Opportunity Traineeship you should check with your university if you are eligible for Erasmus+ traineeship.
- Financial compensation
Unfortunately, ErasmusIntern does not provide accommodation service. Nevertheless, they can suggest you a few sites that may help you find a place to stay during your internship.
First Step: sign up here to create your account. Choose the “I’m looking for an internship” option (intern’s account), fill in all necessary fields .
Second Step: Start filling out your application form according to the internship you are applying for.
- You will asked to submit a motivational letter.
- if you are a student or recent graduate you should apply through your university, according to the timing and procedures established by your university for Erasmus+ traineeships. Students should contact the Erasmus+ office at their university.
- Individuals seeking to apply should contact their organisation, institution, or educational establishment.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Samah Mubarak / Egypt“
Reviewed by” Rana Hassan/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships Team