31 January, 2019.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School -The Vienna Biocenter
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School provides a unique opportunity for approx. 28 undergraduate students to work side by side with leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment.
The school is a collaboration between five of Europe’s leading research institutes: Research Center for Molecular Medicine, Gregor Mendel Institute, Institute of Molecular Biotechnology, Institute of Molecular Pathology and the Max F. Perutz Laboratories and is generously sponsored by the Max Birnstiel Foundation.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Molecular biology.
- RNA biology.
- Stem cells.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The summer school starts on the last Friday in June and ends on 31 August.
- Applicant have to be completed at least 2 years of a University study (eg. 2/3 years of a Bachelor study or at least 1 year of a Master study – by 30 June 2019).
- You must have some previous research experience.
- You must have a good academic record.
- You must have a high level of English language.
- You must provide an evidence of enrollment in a University programme for the current academic year and the next year (if possible).
Applicants who are successful are provided with accommodation, a travel allowance and a stipend for the duration of the scholarship.
– Register your application through the online system and fill your personal information.
– You will receive an email giving you access to upload more personal information.
– Follow the link that will be sent to you by Email and complete filling your application.
– You’ll be required to upload the following:
- A list of exams or courses (with grades if applicable) taken in course that you are enrolled. You may upload transcripts if you wish instead of
- A short essay describing why you chose to study biology or a related field. Which area(s) of biology do you find most interesting or challenging and what do you expect from the summer school program in Vienna? approx. 500 words.
- list any honours or awards that you feel relevant to this application, including the date.
- Mention What are your plans for the Academic year 2019.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Aya Gamal ElGeddawy /Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team