10 November, 2019.
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
The World Youth Forum – Sharm El Sheikh
World Youth Forum is a platform built by promising youth. It sends a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world. It engages youth from around the globe in an enriching set-up, allowing them to exchange views and recommend initiatives to decision-makers and influential figures. The forum is a chance for you to engage with top policymakers, network with promising youth from the region and the world that are determined to make our world a better place for everyone.
World Youth Forum Tracks
The World Youth Forum opens discussion into three tracks: Peace, Development and Creativity, under which different themes and topics of interest to international youth are discussed, creating a platform to express views, present ideas and share experiences throughout its sessions.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- 2 Sept 2019: Registration Opens.
- 1 Nov 2019: Notifying Attendees.
- 10 Nov 2019: Registration Closes.
- 1 Dec 2019: Tentative Agenda Announced.
- 12 Dec 2019: Pre-Forum Events.
- 14 Dec 2019: World Youth Forum Opening.
- WYF is platform by youth for youth to discuss different topics that occupy the world today and will shape the future.
- It is open to all youth of all nations between the ages of 18-40 years old.
- Youth that are influential in their communities and areas of studies are also encouraged to apply as speakers as well.
- You can attend WYF as An Attendee, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant Or World Youth Theater participant.
Round from your nearest hub to Egypt, are FULLY FUNDED by WYF, including the domestic flights within Egypt.
All travelers to Egypt must be able to provide evidence of authorized permission to travel whilst in-country.
Accommodation during WYF (1st – 8th November) is FULLY FUNDED by WYF.
First Step: Fill in your basic Information.
Second Step: Verify Your Email.
Third Step: Complete your profile.
Fourth Step: Get your account approved.
Fifth Step: Receive your E-Invitation.
Sixth Step: Choose your desired flight dates.
Seventh Step: Receive your E-Ticket.
8th Step: Apply for Visa.
9th Step: Receive your Accommodation details.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants).
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants).
- A clear photo with white background
- You might be asked for some additional documents like CV, video Sample or a research paper if you apply as a speaker in one of our events.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amina Hamed / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team