15 December 2019
On Campus Program Marketing Coordinator.
Hult Prize Global Team is looking for a creative Program Marketing Coordinator to be supporting on the planning, execution and management of the Hult Prize On Campus Program marketing strategy.
Duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring On Campus Program digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Full time contract for 5 months with possibility to extend to 12 Months.
Start Date: January 1st 2020
- Minimum of 1-year professional experience in marketing, digital marketing or art direction.
- Background in marketing strategies development and execution
- Knowledge of online content strategy and content creation
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Creativity &vCollaborative spirit
- Receptiveness to feedback
- Excellent time-management, organizational skills and willingness to meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial / International mindset
- Ability to work with different time zones
- Graphic Design Knowledge is a plus
- Hult Prize On Campus Program experience is a plus.
– Check your duties on the website.
- 5 months extendable contract.
- Remote work with the possibility to fly to Mexico City, Mexico and/or Amman, Jordan.
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Flexible, entrepreneurial and multi-background working environment.
- Flexible working hours .
- Full access to Hult Prize Global Summits, Festivals and Programs including the Global Finals at United Nations Headquarters.
First Step: Prepare your resume and a 2 min video cover letter explaining why your are the right fit for the position.
Second Step: Send the video to [email protected] with the following subject: Global Operations Intern.
– Please reach out to [email protected] for any inquiry.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abd El-hamid Zaghloul/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team