Humanities Cultural Programme – Visiting Fellowships
Launched in 2019, the Humanities Cultural Programme (HCP) includes cultural events and public engagement activities over the years prior to the opening of the new Stephen A. Schwarzman Centre and is part of the public cultural and community programme in Oxford Humanities.
In consultation with researchers, students, and staff, and in partnership with external cultural organisations, experts, and consultants, the aims of the cultural programme are:
• to create an exciting, thought-provoking, and enjoyable series of events featuring outstanding artists, writers, and thinkers, all powered by University of Oxford’s world-leading research and unique collections;
• to increase our social impact and reaffirm the value of the humanities to our common future;
• and to share and foster the insights and richness of the humanities and engage new audiences and participants of all ages.
The Humanities Cultural Programme is created through collaboration across all the Humanities Faculties and with local, national and international partners, including organisations as part of GLAM (Gardens Libraries and Museums).
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Not Specified
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- SIHAM BOUGUERN/Algeria
- Published by
- Esraa Allam/Egypt
- Reviewed by
- Samah Mubarak / Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Academic& Long term Fellowships& Research (More than one year), Non-Degree Opportunities
- Funding Type
- Fully Funded
- Program Period
- From 6 months to 12 months
- Europe, United Kingdom (UK) (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales)
- Calls open consecutively on a monthly basis.