22nd November 2019
United Arab Emirates; Nairobi, Kenya; İstanbul, Turkey; Kyiv, Ukraine; Johannesburg, South Africa; Lagos, Nigeria
Business Intern 2020
The program offer three and six month Business Internships, which are typically offered in different business areas.
The internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
The team will review applications on a rolling basis and you could be called for interview between October 2019 and May 2020.
Please include your expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for the internship on your resume. The specific team and project(s) will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- GCS Sales and Operations.
- Google Cloud.
- People Operations (HR).
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Three and six month.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Masters degree after the internship.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
- Available for a 12 week internship during Summer 2020.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. The intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
First Step: Complete the application form here.
Second Step: Upload these documents:
- your resume in English (2 MB max).
Cover letter/other notes (optional).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amina Hamed / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hesham Galal / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team