Thursday, October 31, 2019
Internship Programs at Salzburg Global Seminar 2020
Are you passionate about helping to shape a better world? Are you hungry to put your classroom learning to work and gain real world knowledge and skills? Do you want to work in an international team in an inspiring environment?
Apply for an internship with Salzburg Global Seminar!
- Salzburg Global Seminar is an independent non-profit organization founded in 1947 to challenge current and future leaders to shape a better world. Our multi-year programs aim to bridge divides, expand collaboration and transform systems.
- Salzburg Global convenes outstanding talent across generations, cultures and sectors to inspire new thinking and action, and to connect local innovators with global resources. We foster lasting networks and partnerships for creative, just and sustainable change.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Library Studies
- Social Media
- Event planing and management
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The interns are selected from across the world in a highly competitive process.
- Undergraduates who have completed at least three years of accredited study may apply, preference is given to recent college graduates or to those in early-stage graduate studies whose interests and skills align well with Salzburg Global’s programs and activities.
- Salzburg Global provides room and board at Schloss Leopoldskron and travel from and return to the intern’s country of residence.
- The interns have to pay €100 security deposit to be returned at the end of the Internship.
- Interns are covered by an accident and health insurance policy.
First Step: Fill the application form here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Amina Hamed / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Rahaf Elkhodary/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team