31 October 2019.
Seoul, South Korea.
WINTER KOREA CULTURAL CAMP 2020 – AYFN
The AYFN Exchange Academy and local NGO are offering an invaluable Korean learning cultural immersion program. The program combines Korean language training with daily activities and cultural excursions to enhance the Korean experience.
- Live for 6 days in Seoul, Korea.
- Korean language class.
- Learn and understand Korean culture directly.
- Heritage walking tour around Seoul.
- Experience to be like local people by experiencing local traditions.
- Experimental learning.
- E-certificate of participation from AYFN.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Korean language.
- Korean culture.
English or Korean.
It’s open to international students with any level of Korean language ability. Prior knowledge of English is not required for students to participate in this program.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The Winter Korea Cultural Camp will be held on 6 – 11 January 2020.
- All nationalities are welcomed to apply
- Must be 15 – 35 Years old.
- Commit to joining the full program.
- Able to adapt new environment easily.
- Health physically and mentally.
- Able to pay the application (selection) fee.
This opportunity covers:
- Flight ticket from home country (capital city) to Seoul (Korea) return (economy class, max USD 600).
- Accommodation (6D5N) in Seoul, South Korea.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch).
- Airport pick up (6 January 2020).
- Airport transfer (11 January 2020).
- All activities indicated on schedule (Korean language and culture, cultural tour, Adventure tour to Nami island).
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot.
- Local transportation (Train and Bus).
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN.
- Program supervision.
- In-country administration costs.
Excluded in the scholarship:
- Personal expenses.
- Visa fee and passport.
First Step: Prepare these documents ( All documents must be in English) : Copy of passport/National ID, Curriculum Vittae, Motivation letter, Certificates of achievement.
Second Step: Pay the non-refundable registration and selection fee in the amount of USD 7 (Member of AYFN/Alumni) and USD 15 (Non-member).
- Note: You are required to pay using Credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Union Pay).
Third Step: Fill the application form here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nedaa Megahed/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Amina Hamed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team