29 May 2019
The worldwide Idea Search for TED2020 – Ted2020
If you have an idea the world needs to hear, put your name forward to speak at next year’s TED conference! We’ve just opened applications in our TED2020 Idea Search, a worldwide hunt for the next great idea.
TED is hosting an ideas search event unlike any other aiming to ensure we’re hearing big, bold ideas from every corner of the globe, with the goal of inviting a select group to join us and speak at the flagship TED conference in 2020.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Submitting your idea and video.
If selected for Round 2, you’ll be invited to a virtual event where you’ll talk more about your idea and participate in a Q&A with TED’s curators.
If selected for Round 3, you’ll deliver a short talk based on the idea you pitched in Round 2 at another virtual event. A smaller subset of Round 3 participants will join us for the 5-day conference and speak on the TED2020 stage in Vancouver.
- Are you working on a novel invention, design or vision?
- Do you have a thoughtful approach to a universally shared frustration?
- Are you an explorer who’s discovered something strange and amazing?
If any of these questions resonate with you, or if you have any meaningful idea that you want to share, apply now.
- All expenses paid
First Step: Prepare a one-minute summary of your idea.
Second Step: Film yourself delivering that one-minute summary. The video doesn’t need to be anything fancy — it can be filmed from a computer camera or a smartphone.
Fourth Step: Complete and submit the Round 1 form .
– Your video should be titled: “ TED Idea Search video: ” EX: “Jamie Smith TED Idea Search video: Why you should pay attention to roadside wildflowers”
– In order for our team to review your video, talks must be listed as public or unlisted.
– If you have any Questions, Send them a message.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abd El-hamid Zaghloul/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco “
“ Samira Shehta / Egypt “
MARJ3 Scholarships team