(For all applications )28,June, 2019.
(TDE Applications) 31,May, 2019.
Oxford Brookes University offers a range of scholarships for international students – John Henry Brookes Scholarships – September 2019 entry.
These awards are funded through the Oxford Brookes Alumni Fund.
They are offering a number of scholarships across a range of subject areas for UK, EU and international students wishing to undertake full-time taught postgraduate master’s degrees in September 2019.
You should apply for your place on the relevant courses below and then submit your scholarship application. if you apply for a scholarship without the offer of a place, Your scholaship application will not be considered .
The deadline for receipt of applications is mid night on Friday 28 June 2019 unless otherwise stated on Faculty web page . They should be emailed or posted to the address stated on the forms below or online for all applications to the Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Oxford Brookes Business School:
A number of £1,000 to £2,000 awards are open to UK, EU and International students studying a full-time Masters:
- MSc Human Resource Management.
- MSc Human Resource Management.
- MSc Digital Marketing.
- MSc Marketing and Brand Management.
- MSc International Luxury Management.
- MSc International Events Management.
- MSc International Events Marketing.
- MSc Marketing.
- MSc Marketing Communication Management.
- MSc International Management.
- MSc International Management (Human Resource Management).
- MSc international Management and International relations.
- MSc Business Management and Digital Strategy.
- MSc Business and Supply Chain Management.
- MSc Business Management.
- MSc Business Management Entrepreneurship.
- MSc Business Management and Human Resource Management.
- MSc Business and Marketing Management.
- MSc Business Management Finance.
- MSc International Hotel and Tourism Management.
- MSc International Hospitality, Events and Tourism Management.
- MSc International Tourism Management.
- MSc Accounting and Finance.
- MSc Finance.
- MSc International Business Economics.
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Faculty of Health and Life Sciences:
A number of £1,000 to £2,000 awards are open to UK, EU and International students studying a Full-time Masters :starting in September 2019
- MSc Applied Human Nutrition.
- MSc Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition.
- MSc Conservation Ecology.
- MSc Health Sciences.
- MSc Management in Health and Social Care.
- MSc Medical Genetics and Genomics.
- MSc (Pre-registration) Occupational Therapy.
- MSc Nursing.
- Public Health.
NB:Please note applicants for the MSc Adult/Children’s/Mental Health Nursing (Pre-Registration) and MSc Midwifery (Pre-Registration) are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences:
Five awards of £1,000 and £2,000 are open to UK, EU or International students across the Faculty. Students must be studying one of the following subjects in the following Departments:
School of Education:
- (Childhood and Youth Studies).
- (Leadership and Management).
- (Special Educational Needs); (TESOL).
Department of English and Modern Languages:
- MA English Literature.
- MA Creative Writing.
- MA International Business.
- Intercultural Communication.
School of History, Philosophy and Culture:
- MA History.
- MA History (History of Medicine).
School of Law:
- LLM International Law.
- LLM Human Rights Law.
- LLM Commercial Law and International Trade.
Department of Social Sciences:
- MA International Relations.
- MA International Relations (Distance Learning).
- MA International Security .
- MSc Primate Conservation.
.Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
full-time taught postgraduate master’s degrees in September 2019.
- You must have been offered a place on a master’s course at Oxford Brookes University, You must be a new master’s student starting your course in September 2019.
- The scholarship scheme is normally open to UK, EU and International students unless otherwise stated.
- You should have, or expect to obtain, a good honours degree or equivalent from a recognised institution of higher education, or have experience which demonstrates appropriate knowledge and skills at honours degree standard.
- The scholarship is only open to students undertaking a Master’s degree for the first time. Students who have previously studied a Master’s degree will not be eligible.
- Candidates receiving awards from other sources of funding which cover all their tuition fees will not be eligible for a John Henry Brookes Taught Postgraduate Scholarship; eligibility is not affected by funding covering maintenance costs.
A number of £1,000 to £2,000 awards are open to UK, EU and International students studying a Full-time Masters starting in September 2019.
First Step: Make an offer by Oxford Brookes University (University Acceptance).
Second Step: Download Application Form according your chosen Faculty or Course then Fill it :
- Details of Masters degree programme.
- Personal details .
- Your Education (Including professional qualifications and training courses ).
- Your Employment/professional experiance /unpaid occupations.
- Your English proficiency :
- IELTS score (the normal minimum requirement is 6 or 6.5 depending on the programme)
- Any other English qualification which you hold, or are about to take:
- Personal statement.
- Financing your studies.
- How did you hear about the John Henry Brookes Scholarship Scheme?
I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, the information given in this form is correct and complete.
Third Step: Send completed application forms to:
Executive Office Administrator
Oxford Brookes University
Harcourt Hill Campus
Or by email to:
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hanan Hagag / Egypt “
Reviewed by “Mustafa Abdelshafy / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team