Applying is open all year round, apply as soon as possible.
Electrical Engineer Trainee – P&G
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Control Engineering
- Information System Engineering
- Process Engineering
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- BSc or MSc in any STEM discipline (science, technology, engineering, mathematics). Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Power, Information Technology, Mechatronic Engineering preferred.
- Excellent communication, initiative and leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively, creativily, and with innovation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good English verbal and writing skills.
- A self-starter, excited at the prospect of an international career.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Commuting / housing support.
- Onsite GYM, with vibrant living programs.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Lunch support.
- Flexible work hours.
First Step: Apply here.
Second Step: Upload the following documents:
- Other documents
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mariem Memmi/ Tunisia “
Reviewed by “ Doha Elamin/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team