31 October 2018.
Postdocs ‘LEaDing Fellows Postdocs Programme’
We are pleased to invite applications for postdoc positions in the ‘LEaDing Fellows Postdocs Programme’ (third call). This is a Horizon2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND programme and will provide 90 researchers from all over the world who recently obtained a PhD.
The LUMC is a center for medical innovation that aims to improve patient care through leading international research. So as to also provide our patients with a safe and friendly environment, we need doctors, medical care specialists, support staff and academic researchers. It has a unique research practice, ranging from pure fundamental medical research to applied clinical research.
Researchers at LUMC work together around 7 medical research profiles: Vascular and Regenerative Medicine; Immunity, Infection and Tolerance; Translational Neuroscience; Cancer Pathogenesis and Therapy; Ageing; Innovation in Health Strategy and Quality of Care; and Biomedical Imaging.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Vascular and Regenerative Medicine.
- Infection and Tolerance.
- Translational Neuroscience.
- Cancer Pathogenesis and Therapy.
- Innovation in Health Strategy and Quality of Care.
- Biomedical Imaging.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The position is for 36 hours per week for a period of 24 months.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation or embargos prohibit specific (combinations of (sub) disciplines and) countries of origin.
- Also, you shall not have spent more than 12 months in the Netherlands in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date (1 May 2019).
- You have obtained your PhD before the recruitment date (1 May 2019) and less than 60 months prior.
- Evidencing documentation must be added to the application.
- The salary depends on your qualifications and experience with a maximum of € 4,216 gross per month based on a full time position.
First Step: Download the application form here.
Second Step: Save your full application (as one document, PDF format)
Submit it to [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmad Samy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Somiyah Elhassawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team