INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) INTERNSHIP
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have a passion for technology and a desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with P&G will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
Your Role as an Intern in IT:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associated measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others.
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer Science.
- Information technology.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
They are looking for Students who are:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors.
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs.
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain.
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
What they offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – they believe that employees are at the core; they value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
NOTE: This will be a Paid Learning Experience – They will treat you like a real full-time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
First Step: Create an account from here.
Second Step: Upload your resume and complete the personal information.
Third Step: Submit your application.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mariem Memmi / Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Hagar Mohamed Khalil/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team