Apply as soon as possible.
C & C Collections/Accounting – Intern for one year
Signify is looking for an Accounting intern for the period of one year for its office in Cairo. You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help them shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with them on their commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
- Follow up the work.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist finance team in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
Arabic and English.
- The start date is as soon as possible.
- New Graduates or master’s degree students in the field of Accounting.
- Prior experience in Accounting (bookkeeping entries).
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables).
- Must be flexible, with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Pro-active attitude, and able to escalate when necessary.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and thorough.
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Fluent Arabic and English.
- Monthly salary EGP3,000.
First Step: Fill the application form.
Second Step: Upload your Resume or CV.
Third Step: Video/ phone interview with the recruitment team.
Fourth Step: Meet the hiring managers (video interview).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Wiem SOUAI/ Tunisia “
Reviewed by “ Doha Elamin/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team