Applying is open all year round, apply as soon as possible.
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING INTERN-GUATIRE
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news– Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in a consumer good’s business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership– Their finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day1– You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it’s external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – They work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Business Studies
- Business Administration
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
According to the agreement.
Internships generally range from 3 to 6 months.
Job Type: Full-time
What are They looking for?
If you want to qualify for this role, a strong academic background and exemplary leadership experience is suggested.
They need someone who:
- Is currently between 6th and 8th semester of university or planing on graduate by 2019 or 2020.
- Your major or concentration should be something like Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or Administration.
- Have intermediate english level, at least.
- Is legally able to work in Venezuela.
What they offer:
- They guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities.
- You will join their dynamic Finances teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is what will help you unleash your potential.
- Attractive monetary reward and flexible schedule– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
First Step: Apply here.
Second Step: Upload the following documents:
- Other documents.
Note: Req No: FIN00004483
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mariem Memmi / Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Samira Shehta / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team