Before July 2019
10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
Sales Trainee Program for Egypt (F/M) – ALPLA
Are you a university graduate and searching for an exciting career start in an international environment? For our dedicated Sales Teams within the Africa, Middle East and Turkey Region, we are looking for motivated and communicative young employees who are willing to contribute actively to the success of our company. After completing the trainee program, you take over an exciting and responsible position in one of our sales segments in the local entities in Egypt.
- You will receive an in-depth sales training and gain a profound understanding of our product development processes.
- You will receive insights into the most important interfaces and a basic education to our core technologies.
- You will go through an intense “on-the-job-training” during which you will be able to learn the basics of sales and customer care and you will learn from the expertise and experience of our Key Account Managers.
- You will work actively and independently in our daily business concerning international key projects and demanding tasks.
- You gain deep and structured insights into our global sales organization and can build up a strong network within the company.
- You will benefit throughout the whole project from professional supervision.
- The program includes rotations between the ALPLA Headquarter in Austria and plants in the Egypt region and also between different functional areas.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Engineering economics
- Product development
Arabic and English.
- Start in July 2019.
- Successfully completed university degree, preferably in economics or engineering economics.
- First practical experience in form of internships during your studies.
- Strong communication skills and high level of self-motivation, willingness to learn and commitment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Arabic; any other language skills are a plus.
- High willingness to travel and interest in working together with different cultures.
- The trainees will receive a compensation.
First Step: Fill the application form.
Second Step: Upload the following documents:
- Letter of motivation, Cover letter
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Wiem SOUAI/ Tunisia “
Reviewed by “ Doha Elamin/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team