No Specific Deadline.
Paid Internship in Strategic Purchasing
Do you have a passion for analytics and strategic, critical thinking? Do you see yourself engaging in commercial and relationship activities with P&G Suppliers? You “can smell and close a great deal”? You want to face different challenges every single day? Then Strategic Purchases is your place to be.
As a Purchases Intern in this ecosystem, you will work with a Purchases Manager, leading a significant project within one of our segments or spend areas.
Starting from Day 1, you will:
- Analyze sourcing markets and build industry knowledge.
- Integrate and collaborate with cross-functional business teams.
- Look for new technologies, and advise your internal business partners with innovative solutions and providers.
- Influence individuals both externally and internally and build the right relationships to deliver excellent results.
- Own the recommendation for an important project or commercial transformation.
- Always treat our suppliers honestly, ethically and fairly: we consider our suppliers as partners in our journey to deliver our renowned products around the world.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Strategic Purchasing.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
6 to 12 months.
We are looking for:
- Strong interest in the commercial aspects of business.
- Real passion for learning and applying skills to deliver business results.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to connect the dots.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
Please note that to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for the major length of your internship or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Master, this gap should not exceed 12 months.
What we Offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
First Step: Log in or create an account at P&G careers website.
Second Step: Click on Apply now.
Third Step: Attach your resume and provide personal and education information.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Nermine Nejima/ Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Sarra Messili/ Algeria ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team