Applying is open all year round, apply as soon as possible.
IT MANAGERIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (6 MONTHS, PART-TIME/FULL-TIME)
Do you want to combine your studies with work experience in a dynamic IT organization? Are you willing to step into the shoes of an IT manager and help bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities to life? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who use both IT and business skills every single day? P&G will be thrilled to meet you!
The Program puts you in an entry-level position dedicated to bringing new talent to Procter & Gamble and their main goal is to offer full-time managerial position to their successful participants. You will start in the IT department in one of their largest Manufacturing Plants – Gillette Łódź. Afterwards there will be a possibility to continue in their main office in Warsaw.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Job Type: Part time/Full time.
They are looking for:
- 3rd, 4th, 5th year students with maximum 12 months following graduation – with a real passion for business and technology.
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
- English fluency.
NOTE: They expect you to hold a valid EU work permit.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international teams.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and relevant certifications.
- Full flexibility in defining work schedule (3-5 days a week) depending on individual case.
- Possibility to do volunteer charity work.
- Attractive starting salary and benefits program.
First Step: Apply here.
Second Step: Upload the following documents:
- Other documents.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Mariem Memmi / Tunisia “
Reviewed by” Samira Shehta / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team