18, September, 2019.
PhD student in Medical Sciences in the field of Neuro-psychopharmacology.
The University is looking for a highly motivated candidate interested in pursuing research within the field of Neuro-psychopharmacology and Psycho-neuro-endocrinology. The PhD student position is placed in the research group Neuro-psychopharmacology at the Department of Neuroscience. More information about the Department and its’ activities are available at Here.
The purpose is to deepen knowledge on brain structure and function as well as behavior behind stress, drug exposure and after various pharmacological treatments.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The applicant should hold an academic degree in Biology, Medicine, Bioinformatics, Psychology or related areas.
- has good basic knowledge within the areas of bio statistics, and molecular biology, with experience in neuroimaging data analysis.
- A genuine interest in psychoneuroendocrinology.
- Good skills in spoken and written English are necessary.
- The applicant must be able to work independently and be well organized.
- As a person, he/she should be highly motivated, thorough, systematic, and goal-oriented.
- She/he should also be good at working in a group.
- Special attention will be paid to documented experience and previous publications.
- Local rules apply for salaries at Uppsala University.
First Step: Your application should include
- a CV describing your academic progress to date and scientific publications.
- A personal letter with a brief description of yourself, your competence and research interests
- The name and e-mail address and phone number of two referees.
- A copy of your MSc certificate should be provided as well as a sample of the bachelor/master thesis.
Applications are judged according to eligibility, previous experience of work/research/studies within closely related fields and personal suitability.
Second Step: Create an account and log in to the application form from here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Sanaa Allam/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Mariam Mohamed Kamal/ Egypt
& Egypt/ Rahaf Elkhodary”
MARJ3 Scholarships team