Postdoctoral Fellow in Yeast Metabolomics
The Yeast Metabolic Engineering group develops novel yeast cell factories for the production of sustainable chemicals and natural products. Applying advanced genome editing, metabolic modeling, and ‘omic data analyses for data-guided strain design. University looking for a motivated and talented researcher to join a team.
The position is within the metabolomics and transport proteins research fields.
fellow will develop and apply non-targeted and targeted metabolome analyses for studying the transport of small molecules into and out of yeast cells. In collaboration with other team members, they will apply the knowledge to create and improve yeast cell factories.
Opportunity focus area:
- Biology, Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Not Specified
- All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
- Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Yemen
- Required Languages
- Required Degree
- Required Experience
- Specific Requirements
- Other Requirements
How To Apply
Sign in to be able to see how to apply
Sign in to your account
- Created by
- kholoud talaat/Egypt
- Published by
- Naira Samir / Egypt
- Opportunity Type
- Degree Scholarships, Post Doctorate Scholarships
- Funding Type
- Paid Opportunity (With Salary)
- Program Period
- More than year
- Denmark, Europe
- submit your online application no later than 30 September 2020 (23:59 local time).