1 August 2020
The Internship Programme is a learning opportunity aiming to attract talented young women and men who are strongly motivated to share their new perspectives, innovative ideas and latest research experience in FAO’s domains. The programme provides selected students, enrolled in an under-graduate, graduate or post-graduate degree programme or recent graduates with the opportunity to supplement, their academic knowledge with practical work assignments in a field related to the work of FAO.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) leads international efforts to defeat hunger and to support development in member countries in the areas of agriculture, fisheries and forestry. FAO’s mandate is to raise levels of nutrition, improve agricultural productivity, better the lives of rural populations and contribute to the growth of the world economy.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Food Science.
Arabic or Chinese or English or French or Russian or Spanish.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
From 3 months to 11 months.
- FAO pays a monthly stipend to interns if they are not sponsored by sending universities or other entities.
First Step: Sit the recruitment website at FAO and complete your Online profile.
Second Step: Upload required documents :
- Motivation letter.
- The evidence of attendance in a recognized university or copy of their academic qualifications.
- Copies of their language proficiency certificates.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only applications received through the recruitment portal will be considered.
- Vacancies will be removed from the recruitment portal at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Esraa Allam/Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Elgarf/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team