24 May 2019.
University of Copenhagen- Ph.D. fellow in Condensed Matter Theory
- To manage and carry through your research project
- Attend PhD courses
- Write scientific articles and your PhD thesis
- Teach and disseminate your research
- To stay at an external research institution for a few months, preferably abroad
- Work for the department
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 1 September 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- The University wishes its staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
- Applicants should hold an MSc degree in Physics with excellent results
- Applicants should have good English skills.
- As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 322,642 (approx. €43,015) including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 44,567).
- Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
First Step: Your online application must be submitted in English by clicking ‘Apply now’
Second Step: Your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format:
- Cover Letter, including a summary of your MSc thesis and scientific interests
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Programme at SCIENCE, if any
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Full contact details (Name, address, telephone & email) of 2 professional referees
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rania Khalaf/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Hend Younis / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team