30 September 2018.
PhD fellows in Organic Chemistry/ Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry – University of Copenhagen.
Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology is offering 3 three-year PhD fellowships in organic chemistry/radiopharmaceutical chemistry. The PhD fellowships are financed by the EU via a MC-ITN-ETN action.
As such, the PhD fellowships are a part of a training programme PET-AlphaSy consisting in total 15 PhD students located in 5 European countries (Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium). The PhD fellowships will attend common training sessions, e.g. within radiopharmaceutical chemistry or imaging and have secondments at the corresponding partner universities. The fellowships are available from 1 December 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Organic Chemistry.
- Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- Obtained a Master´s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or related areas prior to the starting date.
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills.
- At the time of commencement, it is required that the candidates have not been awarded a PhD degree and are within the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of their research careers. Furthermore, the candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Denmark for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong background in/experience with organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, radiochemistry, pharmacy or similar.
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State and according to the rules and regulations laid down by European Union’s Horizon 2020 Marie Curie Initial Training Networks. The position is covered by the Job Structure for Academic Staff at Universities (2013).
First Step: Fill in the application here.
Second Step: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically, your application must include:
- Cover letter: Letter stating the interest in and qualifications for the project (max. one page).
- Full CV.
- Diploma and transcripts of records: Master´s degree diploma (including grade transcripts for bachelor´s and master´s degrees). Applicants with a Master´s degree from abroad should also enclose a short description of the grading scale used Possible publication list.
- Other information to consider: Possible references and recommendations.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmad Samy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Iman Mostafa/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team