1 December 2019
Post Doc position at the Department of Economics – University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
The research center FAMBUSS funded by the Danish National Research Foundation, is offering one or more Post Doc positions in 2020. The center does research in applied microeconomics with a focus on organizational economics, corporate governance, owner managed and family owned businesses. Professor Morten Bennedsen is the head of the research center, which gathers a strong group of researchers from all over the world. The Post Doc position will be based at the Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen, and it is offered for a period of two years.
You are expected to work on research within the core objectives of the center, which is applied microeconomics with a focus on corporate governance, family firms and organizational economics. You will have access to rich Danish micro data and a unique range of highly detailed surveys and you are expected to be familiar with conducting empirical and/or theoretical research.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Applied microeconomics
- Organizational economics
- Corporate governance
- Owner managed and family owned businesses
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
- The candidate must have obtained a PhD degree in Economics or similar fields.
- The annual salary for postdoctoral researchers is within the range DKK 412,000 – 434,000. In addition to the salary paid directly to you, the University will also pay a monthly contribution to your pension fund corresponding to 17.1 % of your salary. Negotiation for additional supplements will be possible.
First Step: Make sure that you have all required documents:
- A cover letter indicating the reasons for applying for this position (max. 2 pages)
- CV, including list of publications
- Diplomas – all relevant certificates
- Publications to be considered in the assessment (max. 5)
- The parts must be clearly labeled with the above-mentioned numbers.
- Please note that applications will be assessed on the basis of these mandatory enclosures.
- Applications that do not meet the requirements listed above will not be taken into consideration.
- Applicants cannot expect any additional documentation to be taken into account in the assessment.
Second Step: Fill out the online application form and upload the required files by clicking on “APPLY NOW“.
Third Step: After finishing the application click on “Send application“.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Marwan Abdelaal/ Egypt“
Reviewed by” Amina Hamed / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team