26 November 2018.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Chemistry (1.0 FTE) (218460)
FSE fellowship programme offers temporary positions for talented junior researchers who want to further develop both their research and teaching skills.
The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has had top priority for four hundred years, and with success: the University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential global ranking lists.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Chemical Biology
- Organic Chemistry
- Biomolecular Chemistry.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
1 to 3 years.
- PhD, obtained no longer than 3 years ago, preferably from another university than the University of Groningen
- Promising research record
- Affinity with teaching; individuals with actual teaching experience will be favoured
- An excellent command of English.
The University of Groningen offers a starting salary depending on the date you obtained your PhD and your postdoctoral years. The UFO-profile\ Researcher/Lecturer (scale 10) applies. In addition to the primary salary the University offers 8% holiday allowance and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%:
- 0 years: € 3,255 gross per month for a full-time position
- 1 year: € 3,389 gross per month for a full-time position
- 2 years: € 3,514 gross per month for a full-time position
- 3 years: € 3,637 gross per month for a full-time position.
First Step: Fill the application here.
Second Step: Interested candidates are invited to submit a complete application including:
- A letter of motivation
- A curriculum vitae, including a list of publications
- A short description (max 1 A4) of your teaching interests (extra attachment 1)
- A short description (max 1 A4) of your scientific field of interest (extra attachment 2).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmad Samy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Nashwa Attallah/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team