25 November 2018.
Postdoctoral Fellowship in Computing Science (1.0 FTE) (218452).
We are seeking a candidate who can be embedded in, and contribute, to the research areas of Fundamental Computing, Data Science, and/or Information Systems.
The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has had top priority for four hundred years, and with success: the University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential global ranking lists.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Computer Science
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
From 1 to 3 years.
- A PhD, obtained no longer than 3 years ago, preferably from another university than the University of Groningen.
- A promising research record.
- Affinity with teaching; individuals with actual teaching experience will be favoured.
- An excellent command of English.
The University of Groningen offers a starting salary depending on the date you obtained your PhD and your postdoctoral years. The UFO-profile Researcher/Lecturer (scale 10) applies. In addition to the primary salary the University offers 8% holiday allowance and an end-of-year bonus of 8,3%:
- 0 years: € 3,255 gross per month for a fulltime position.
- 1 year: € 3,389 gross per month for a fulltime position.
- 2 years € 3,514 gross per month for a fulltime position.
- 3 years € 3,637 gross per month for a fulltime position.
First Step: Fill the application here.
Second Step: Interested candidates are invited to submit a complete application including:
- A letter of motivation.
- A curriculum vitae, including a list of publications.
- A short description (max 1 A4) of your teaching interests (extra attachment 1).
- A short description (max 1 A4) of your scientific field of interest (extra attachment 2).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Ahmad Samy/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shimaa Elgizawy/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team