16 May 2019.
The University of Cambridge: Research Assistant/Associate (Fixed Term)
As a leading UK center for Palliative and End of Life Care research, they are seeking to appoint a Research Assistant or Postdoctoral Research Associate to conduct a realist review of the management of complicated grief in Primary Care Unit.
This review investigates what works, for whom, under what circumstances and how, in identifying and managing bereaved people experiencing complicated grief.
Appointment at research associate is dependent on having a Ph.D. (or equivalent experience is recognized), including those who have submitted but not yet received their Ph.D. Where a Ph.D. has yet to be awarded or submitted appointment will initially be made at research assistant and amended to research associate when the Ph.D. is awarded (Ph.D. needs to be awarded within 6 months of the start date). If an individual has not submitted a Ph.D. or is not working towards one they could be appointed as a Research Assistant if they have either a degree and/or Masters in a relevant area or equivalent experience.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Sociology psychology
- Health services research
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
This post is full-time. They would welcome applications for the part-time working of no less than 60% FTE.
- Research Associates will have a Ph.D. in a relevant discipline such as sociology psychology, anthropology or health services research or an equivalent level of professional qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Research Assistants will have a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants should have experience of literature reviewing and writing research publications, with strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and expertise in realist review or realist evaluation would be desirable, but not essential.
- The University has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- The University actively supports equality, diversity, and inclusion and encourages applications from all sections of society.
- Research Assistant £26,243 – £30,395
- Research Associate £32,236 – £39,609
First Step: Register an account on the University’s website.
Second Step: Complete your online application and ensure that you:
- upload a covering letter. The covering letter should outline how you match the criteria for the post and why you are applying for this role.
- upload CV
- include details of 3 referees, including email address and phone number.
NOTE: Please quote reference RH18820 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Rania Khalaf / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Ahmed Hussein / Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team