31 March 2019.
European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) – General information on traineeships
Twice a year the European Economic and Social Committee offers traineeships for a period of five months to university graduates who are nationals of the Member States of the European Union, as well as to a number of university graduates from non-EU countries (long-term traineeship).
These periods of in-service training offer an opportunity to learn about the EESC’s roles and activities and to acquire professional experience in a multicultural environment. They begin on 16 February and 16 September of each year and take place in the Committee’s offices in Brussels. For a brief description of the EESC’s organisation chart and tasks typically carried out by trainees, please consult this document.
Specializations for studying on this opportunity:
- Multi-ethnic professional environment
- Helping people develop understanding, confidence and mutual tolerance
English or French.
EGYPT, SYRIA, IRAQ, PALESTINE, JORDAN, LEBANON, TUNISIA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, SUDAN, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, EMIRATES, KUWAIT, QATAR, BAHRAIN, OMAN, YEMEN, SOMALIA, DJIBOUTI, MAURITANIA, TURKEY, IRAN, CYPRUS, COMOROS, & OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA.
- This internship is intended for young graduates of universities.
- Applicants hold a recognized university- level degree, demonstrating completion of at least three years of study, or a certificate attesting that the applicant has attained a level of education corresponding to a three-year university course.
- Applicants submit an application in accordance with the procedures laid down by the EESC. Instructions are published on the EESC’s website.
- Applicants shall be required to have a good command of English or French.
- No age limit.
To know more about this internship, click here.
- The amount of the grant is a lump sum of 1.176,84 EUR per month. The amount will remain unchanged until the end of the 2018 Autumn session (15/02/2019).
- Any visa obligations are the trainee’s responsibility.
- Open Application Link & submit it (It will start on 03 January 2019 and will close on 31 March 2019).
- Then you will receive a registration number.
If your application is pre-selected, you will receive an email informing you about this and at that point you will be asked to upload copies of relevant documents:
- University certificate.
- Employment certificate.
- Identity card or passport.
Note: It is not necessary to have certified copies made of your university degree certificate(s).
Note: Candidates who are not in possession of a university diploma can send a letter provided by the university stating that they have successfully completed a level of education corresponding to a university degree of three years study.
- Candidates selected will be asked to submit originals of an extract of the police record, as well as a medical certificate (trainees have to prove that they are medically fit to serve during the training period).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Hagar Mohamed Khalil / Egypt “
Reviewed by” Shaimaa Abdelmoneim/ Egypt”
MARJ3 Scholarships team