5 september 2019
Online. Event will be held in Switzerland
HANDMADE CREATIVE PROJECT – SWISS ORIGINAL
This competition aims to collect, valorise and exhibit artworks that tell stories of Swiss originality. Originality intended in terms of both methods and content that are more specifically and quintessentially “Swiss”, as well as those that are more ironic, interpretative and disrupt.
Competition includes 2 technical Macro Categories, Physical Works and Digital Works, each with three awards and 3 special mentions.:
- Physical Work
Any artwork that for exhibition purposes has a tangible, physical and three-dimensional presence( produced using any technique):
-Sculpture, Painting, Ceramics, Collage, Origami, 3D Printed, Interactive or Reactive Structure (Internet of Things), Organic Structure, Food Artworks… and any Mixed Technique using any material and combination.
- Digital Work
Any artwork that for exhibition purposes has an exclusively digital dimension, produced exclusively using one of the three following techniques:
– Short Message Story
Know more details about used techniques in Categories.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
Upload phase: 29th April – 5th September 2019 (1.59 PM UTC).
Community Vote: 5th September – 19th September 2019 (1.59 PM UTC).
Jury Vote: from 5th September 2019.
Winner announcement: during the Exhibition-Event, in November 2019.
- Participation is free of charge and open to designers and creative talents of any nationality aged 18 years or older.
- Participants can present one or more projects, but only the projects published on the www.desall.com web site, via the upload page related to “Future Cap Challenge” will be accepted.
To know more check this pdf.
The total award pool amounts to €36,000.00, split into 6 awards and 6 special mentions:
Physical Work (Award Pool €18,000)
– €15,000 split into three First Awards of €5,000 each for three works.
– €3,000 split into three Special Mentions worth €1,000 each for three works.
Digital Work (Award Pool €18,000)
– €15,000 split into three First Awards of €5,000 each, one for each of the three categories: Video, Photography, Short Message Story.
– €3,000 split into three Mentions of €1,000 each, one for each of the three categories: Video, Photography, Short Message Story.
First Step: Read the brief.
Second Step: Download the material files (if available below the website).
Third Step: Sign up and Upload your design here.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Abd El-hamid Zaghloul/ Egypt “
Reviewed by” Salma Aittaleb/ Morocco”
MARJ3 Scholarships team