29 October 2018
13th China Hardware Product Design Competition.
China Hardware Product Design Competition has been held for 12 times since its foundation in 2006 In order to improve innovative design ability of hardware and promote hardware product development in China.
The competition attracts participation of designers from dozens of colleges and universities, design companies and independent designers.
Categories of the competition (to know more, you can visit the official website) :
- Feijian Vacuum Cup.
- Tasteplus Kitchen Product.
- Yicheng Environmental Protection Equipment.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.
The shortlist will be announced Mid-November 2018.
Final judge: late November 2018.
- All entrants must be sure that their entry is entirely their own work; No multiple submission ; Entries which are not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
- The intellectual property rights of golden, silver, bronze and excellent prize in the competition belongs to sponsor enterprises and organizing a committee of competition.
- Entries which are not original will be disqualified whenever once sufficient evidence is found.
- In each of three categories, there is one golden prize, two silver prizes, three bronze prizes, and five excellent prizes as well as several entry prizes set.
- Golden prize: ¥50,000 +Certificate.
- Silver prize: ¥20,000 +Certificate.
- Bronze prize: ¥10,000 +Certificate.
- Excellent prize: ¥3,500 +Certificate.
- Entry awards: Certificate.
First Step: Download the application form from here.
Second Step: It’s totally free to enter the competition, you need fill in the application form and send your entries along with the application form by email to [email protected]
- Once selected you will be notified.
- The format of the entry: JPG file, A2 (420mm*594mm), 200dpi.
- The entry layout is composed by the following contents: the category of competition, more than two main views of the product, design instruction, title of the entry (there should be NO name of participants in the entry layout).
- Only one layout is needed for one entry (Number of entries are not limited).
- Unlimited representation skills as long as the ideas are clearly showed.
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Chayma El Goumiri/ Morocco “
Reviewed by” Nermine Nejima/Tunisia “
and ” Esraa Abdullzaher/ Egypt ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team