31 July 2019.
United Arab Emirates.
Hamdan bin Mohammed Award for Innovation in Project Management.
The Hamdan bin Mohammed Award for Innovation in Project Management was launched in 2015 under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
The aim of this award is to encourage and promote the innovation, culture in the project management Field. It includes 4 categories celebrating individuals, teams, organizations, and academia, and offers 8 awards recognizing the successes of participants with cash prizes totaling $710,000.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Project management
All world countries.
- The Award calls on all individuals, teams and organizations who have introduced innovative practices in the management of their projects, programs or portfolios.
- Applications must be filled out in English only.
- Specific eligibility criteria apply to all award categories. (Those criteria can be found in the Application Guide).
- The same innovation can form the basis of an application for multiple awards, provided that each application meets the specific award eligibility criteria.
- Applications based on submitted projects that are completed must not have a completion date more than 48 months prior to the date of application submission. Applications based on submitted programs and portfolios that are still ongoing must have generated sufficient results to demonstrate the impact of the innovation.
- For applications in the individual category, written permission for use of the project information must be obtained from the project sponsor/owner.
- 8 awards recognizing the successes of participants with cash prizes totaling $710,000.
First Step: Download the Application Guide.
Second Step: Register and create a new account here.
Third Step: Go to your email and confirm your registration by clicking on the link you will receive.
Third Step: Start your new application. Once completed, submit it.
If you have any questions on the awards, please contact [email protected]
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
” Manar Khattab / Egypt “
Reviewed by “ Belkis Ghedir / Tunisia ”
MARJ3 Scholarships team