First Step: Solve the math problems here.
- The qualification round 2020 consists of five math problems. In order to qualify for the pre-final round, you need to solve at least three (under 18) to four (over 18) of the problems correctly. You can submit your solutions online until 11. October.
Second Step: Submit your solutions here.
- The file may be typed digitally or it may be a clear picture of your handwritten notes. The following file types are allowed: PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG. The following types are NOT accepted: DOC, DOCX, ZIP, etc. files. The files have to be smaller than 10 MB.
- (Do you have multiple pictures?) If you have multiple pictures, please combine the pictures to a single PDF file. You can do that with this online tool: ImgToPdf
- (Do you have a Word file?) If you have typed your solution with Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), please convert the file to PDF. You can do that on your computer or with this online tool: PDF-Convert
- (Your file is too big?) If your file is bigger than 10 MB, please compress your file to a smaller size. You can use the following online tool to compress PDF files: iLovePdf Compress