The Call aims to select, reward and accelerate business projects focused on developing innovative technologies, solutions and services with a low environmental and social impact in 5 Key Focus Areas of the Circular Economy: Circular Bio-economy; Circular Water Economy; Circular Energy Economy; New Circular Life Cycles; Circular City & Land.
The initiative supports the national and EU post-Covid recovery policies promoting the transition process towards a more environmentally and socially sustainable economy. The challenge have many categories as the following:
– Circular Bio-economy: Enhancement of agro-food waste and new models of sustainable and regenerative agriculture;
– Circular Water Economy: Treatment and valorisation of wastewater and smart water and wastewater management systems
– Circular Energy Economy: Energy transition, smart energy management systems, and sustainable and circular materials management models in the energy supply chain
– New Circular Life Cycles: Circular and sustainable solutions, technologies and processes in the plastics and WEEE supply chains management;
– Circular City & Land: New integrated and circular approaches and models for the sustainable development of cities and rural/inland areas.
Less than month
Preview this opportunity in