June 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST
All you need to participate in this challenge is to submit a piece of art like painting, photography, film, music, or other demonstrating “hope during a pandemic”. Be creative and think outside the box, and feel free to go beyond these suggestions.
Examples of what you could do:
- Painting reflecting on the impacts of the pandemic.
- Infographic raising awareness of the pandemic.
- Comic or cartoon about how pandemics affect social experiences.
- A song about community well-being.
- A documentary about the history of pandemics.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Visual arts (painting, sketch, collage, etc.)
- Digital art
- Music composition or performance
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES
- Contest Deadline: June 15th, 2020, 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
- Contest Results: You may request a list of winners on or after Saturday, August 15th, 2020, by emailing email@example.com.
Students from all countries who are currently in elementary, middle, or high school (which includes graduating high school seniors) may enter!
- The Crown Education Challenge is currently only allowing for individual entries, especially as social distancing is encouraged during this time.
Videos should not exceed 5 minutes (If the type of art that you’re applying with is a video).
- Entering the Challenge is completely free!
- Category Semifinalists: The top 10% of entries in each track and age group will receive a virtual semifinalist certificate. Category semifinalists will also receive recognition on the CEC website.
- Category Finalists: Category finalists within each track and age group will be selected. Their work will be published in the Harvard Technology Review.
- Category Awardees: Among the finalists, top awardees from each age group will be chosen. They will receive a monetary prize and gain elite access to a network of esteemed professors, artists, and thought leaders. Based upon the track, awardees will have the opportunity to receive a one-on-one mentorship session from experts.
First Step: you will have to fill your personal information from here.
Second Step: Submit a piece of art and a short response on how it relates to the theme (100 words max).
Know more about this opportunity:
To learn how to write CV, Essays, Personal statement, and know about recommendation letters click here:
Marj3 recommended links
This Scholarship Published by:
“Ahd Ezzat / Egypt“
“Sandra Hany/ Egypt“
MARJ3 Scholarship Team